Open Demat Account with Rich 2 Money
What is Demat account?
Demat account allows an investor to hold securities in an electronic form rather than physical form which has made the whole trading, investing, holding and monitoring of securities convenient and quick. For stock market trading it is utmost important to hold a demat account. It works same as a bank account, when shares are purchased your money gets deducted and vice versa. There are two depositories who manage demat account:
- National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
- Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL)
To trade in share market, all you need is to hold a bank account, demat account and a trading account. Demat account helps you reduce risks, save cost, save transaction time and also increases liquidity. Under demat account, your share certificates are converted from physical form to electronic form so as to increase their accessibility. The facilities offered by demat account are:
- Transfer of shares
- Loan facility
- Dematerialization & Rematerialization
- Multiple access options
- Corporate actions
- Speed e-facility
A demat account holds all the investments an individual makes in shares, exchange-traded funds, bonds and mutual funds, etc. in one place. It has become a necessary thing in case you want to invest in stock markets. It makes the entire process of share trading easy, secure and speedy. Demat account allows you to buy shares and safely store them. A good note is you can open a demat account without possessing any shares and can maintain a zero balance in your account.
Rich 2 Money Demat Account Advantages:
Rich 2 Money provides the procedure to open a demat account is easy and quick.
Below are the steps to guide on how to open a demat account.
- Firstly, choose a Depository Participant to open a demat account
- Complete the account opening procedure and as required attach the documents. Remember to carry original documents during verification
- Further in-person verification will be done for which a representative will be assigned
- On successful processing, the client will receive a Client ID from DP, these details will be required to access demat account online
- On becoming a demat account holder, you would be required to pay AMC for maintenance of account. Also, transaction fee would be charged for conducting trade transaction. In case you hold physical shares, the DP may charge you a separate fee for dematerialization of the shares
- Benefit of demat account is you can open it without having any shareholdings and there’s no mandate to maintain a minimum balance
Documents required for opening a demat account:
- Aadhaar Card
- Canceled personalized cheque
- Passport size photograph
- Quickest ways to open the best Demat account in India: Demat account opening can be done in just 15 minutes. You can have free trading account too as there is no separate procedure for free trading account opening
- High speed trading platforms: Highly reliable, and easy to use trading platforms
- Top botch advisory: Experts offer personalized and tangible investment solutions
- Rich 2 Money uses Cutting-edge technology and incorporates the platforms to support trade with the help of Demat Trading account.
- Ask the expert: Expert research analysts resolve all trade related queries
Advisory Desk: Customised Advice For Balanced Portfolio And Assistance In Trade
Ways To Reach Us : Secured and Quicker Access by Call N Trade, Trade via SMS, Whatsapp and Skype from your Registered Mobile / Email
Book A Demo: One stop solution for queries related to equity trading and trading platforms
- Equity: Companies sell a portion of ownership to the public in order to raise capital for further expansion. This portion of ownership is commonly known as shares, stocks, or equity. It is a market where buyers and sellers of stocks meet. The securities traded here can be either public stocks, which are those listed on the stock exchange, or privately traded stocks.
- Mutual Fund: Mutual Fund, a sort of financial intermediary, pools money from several investors to invest the collected funds in other financial instruments. It is professionally managed by fund managers who thoroughly track the market and trace the winning stocks and appropriate times to buy and sell.
- Future and Options: Future contracts are the best hedging tools and are used to limit the risk exposure faced by an investor. Whereas, options allow more flexibility as the buyer has no obligation to fulfill the contract.
- Currency: Currency is very powerful hedging and investment tool. It’s a contract wherein two currencies can be exchanged at a future date at a specific rate.
- Commodity: Commodity trading is a common tool used by an investor to hedge prices, take speculative positions and explore arbitrage opportunity. Access to multiple commodity exchanges. Rich 2 Money holds membership of the leading commodity exchanges like MCX and other Commodity marketing Stages